Custodial Pledge of Excellence
Our staff has made a personal commitment to professionalism including:
- Public health – maintaining a high level of cleanliness by thoroughly performing each task. Consistent and meticulous performance assures a healthy, and germ-free environment.
- Safety – performing tasks by using safe, sanitary, and aseptic cleaning procedures.
- Avoiding slip-shod or inferior cleaning methods will safeguard the well-being of others.
- Detail – employing a conscientious work ethic. Close attention to detail ensures quality and allows others to enjoy a clean, and attractive facility. Finished tasks will be self-inspected to eliminate substandard work.
- Knowledge – gaining new and improved skills through training, and education. A quest to look, listen, and learn in order to constantly improve performance.
- Wisdom is gained by maintaining a non-biased point of view.
- Mastery – understanding the operation of various cleaning tools, techniques, and supplies. Superior diagnostic and troubleshooting skills resolve most cleaning problems. Dedication and determination are required to achieve excellence in workmanship.
- Cooperation – committing to teamwork, communications and common goals.
- Mutual respect builds morale. End users (our customers) will experience accommodating service levels. Open communications will encourage feedback.
- Integrity – displaying honesty in all dealings. A straightforward approach build trust, strengthens accountability, and encourages prompt resolution of cleaning deficiencies. Going the second mile – ensures that promises are kept.
- Maturity – affording the same level of courtesy to others as you would like to receive. Constructive relationships prosper when unjust criticism, complaining, backbiting, tattling, and unkind remarks are curtailed. Proper image, dress, grooming and mature conduct further display professionalism.
- Initiative – applying a resourceful work ethic to make things better. A proactive approach locates substandard appearances and addresses them before problems arise. Dependability is demonstrated by punctuality and perseverance.
- Efficiency – embracing improved technology, and employing productive work skills.
- Reducing wasted movement, non-productive activities, and unnecessary tasks is a critical goal. By setting a steady pace, each job can be pushed along to efficient completion.
- Security – employing watchful, and alert observation to protect the safety and assets of everyone. Careful adherence to protective policies will ensure safety and security. Sensitive and private information must remain confidential.
- Custodianship – responding to the needs of others, and at the same time protecting facility assets. Proper care and maintenance extend the longevity of equipment, supplies, fixtures, furniture, and structures.